10-Days Morocco Tour from Casablanca Visiting Imperial Cities and Desert
✈️ Flights to Marrakech (RAK)
💎 Why we love it ?
You’re traveling to Morocco for the first time or you’ve had a taste and want to see more, we arrange you the best tours and vacation packages to explore its magnificent architecture, fascinating history, and beautiful imperial cities. You’ll get a chance to see the most cultural cities such as Casablanca, Marrakech, Rabat, Fez, where the modern and traditional meet, in 10 days full of fun and entertainment.
🏁 Tour Itinerary: 10-Days Morocco Tour from Casablanca Visiting Imperial Cities and Desert
Day 1: Casablanca Airport Transfer
Pickup from Casablanca airport – Check in your hotel.
🏚️ Hotel Option: Club Val D’Anfa hotel or similar.
Day 2: Casablanca – Rabat – Chefchaoun
The journey starts with an excursion to Casablanca. The visit includes Mohammad V square, an Airy square built in 1916 amid French Colonial buildings with a statue & pigeon-covered fountain. And Hassan II mosque was completed in 1993, designed by Michel Pineau, and built by Bouygues. The mosque is considered the second-largest in Africa after the Algiers grand mosque, and 7th in the world. The mosque also has the world’s second tallest minaret at 210 meters. The journey continues to Rabat to visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site Oudaya. Hassan tower, a minaret of an incomplete mosque built by the third Caliph of the Almohad Caliphate in 1195.
We also visit Mohammed V mausoleum that has the tombs of three kings Mohammad V, Hassan II, and Prince Abdallah. We travel via the highway then via the free road through the charming towns and villages of the Rif Mountains.
We reach Chefchaoune, a blue-washed building of its old town—well known with its shady main square of Place Outa el Hammam that is the red-walled Kasbah, a 15th-century fortress and dungeon, Ethnographic Museum, and the octagonal minaret nearby. Free time and overnight stay in Chefchaouen.
🏚️ Hotel Option: Dar Echchaouen or similar.
Day 3: Chefchaoun – Meknes – Volubilis – Fez
We travel to Fez visiting historically rich landmarks. The visit includes the excavated ancient city Volubilis that was also the ancient capital of the Mauretania kingdom, and the journey continues to Meknes that is known for its imperial past, with remnants and its beautiful gate Bab Mansour that is famous with arches and mosaic tiling. Overnight stay in Fez.
🏚️ Hotel Option: Riad Ahlam or similar.
Day 4: Guided visit of Fez
The tour allows you to explore historical sites such as Madrasa El Bouinania (founded in AD 1351–56 by Abu Inan Faris. It is widely acknowledged as a high point of Marinid architecture and historic Moroccan architecture generally.). El Quaraoiyin mosque and university ( the oldest existing, continually operating higher educational institution in the world according to UNESCO and Guinness World Records and is occasionally referred to as the oldest university by scholars.). South tower, pottery village, Nejjarine square, and the residence of the king. Free time and overnight stay in Fez.
🏚️ Hotel Option: Riad Ahlam or similar.
Day 5: Fez – Ifran – Merzouga
Early departure to Merzouga desert through Ifran, which is known for its alpine-style architecture and nearby ski slopes and forests and the lion status. The Cedar forests are notable as a habitat for a sub-population of Barbary macaques. The commercial center of a vast agricultural hinterland Midelt, Errachida, the tremendous Ziz Valley via its rocky passage, and Erfoud. Camel riding by sunset to a desert camp. Dinner, campfire, local music & overnight stay in your private tent.
🏚️ Hotel Option: Tiziri camp or similar.
Day 6: Merzouga – Skoura
Early wake up to watch the magical colors before it. Breakfast, then traveling to Skoura town through Errissani, the ancient capital of Tafilalet (historically Sijilmasa, is a region and the largest oasis in Morocco).
The charming city Tinghir is known for its magnificent palm-grove and visiting its famous series of limestone river canyons in the eastern part of the High Atlas Mountains. Boumalne Dades, where every scene could easily inspire an artistic masterpiece that is famous with Todgha gorge.
The trip continues through the valley of the roses that attracts the romantic at heart who is likely to faint at the opportunity to visit it, especially in the spring, taking the road known as the one thousand kasbahs road.
Visiting Amridil kasbah that holds a unique historical treasure, initially built in the 17th century and appears on the 50Dh note, a living museum showcases traditional kasbah life over the centuries. Finally, reaching your accommodation for the overnight stay.
🏚️ Hotel Option: Lma Lodge or similar.
Day 7: Skoura – Marrakech
After breakfast, drive to Marrakech through Ouarzazate visiting Atlas Studio, where imagination runs free, discovering the hidden stories of the movie-making world.
We also visit the 17th-century kasbah Ait Ben Haddou that is considered a great example of Moroccan earthen clay architecture and a UNESCO world heritage site since 1987. Ait Ben Haddou is a historical site along the former caravan route between the desert and Marrakech. The drive continues via Tishka pass, reaching an altitude of 2260m.
Free time and overnight stay in Marrakech.
🏚️ Hotel Option: Riad Anya or similar.
Day 8: Guided visit of Marrakech – Essaouira
An official guide takes you on a journey to Marrakech. The tour allows you to visit many landmarks such as Bahia Palace (The name means “brilliance,” a set of beautiful gardens that was built in the late 19th century and intended to be a palace at its time). The historic royal necropolis Saadian Tombs dated to the time of the Saadian dynasty. Koutoubia is the largest mosque. Jamaa El Fna, the central and marketplace square. After the guided tour, transfer to Essaouira. Overnight stay in Essaouira.
🏚️ Hotel Option: Riad Mimouna or similar.
Day 9: Essaouira – Casablanca
This day, we have the opportunity to explore the coastal wind Essaouira that attracts plenty of windsurfers between April and November. It is well known also with its fortified medina and its art galleries and boutique, or watch the fishing nets and traditional boats constructed in the hugely atmospheric port. The city also has a vibrant cultural mix.
Your tour driver picks you up at around 2 pm to drive you to Casablanca. Overnight stay in Casablanca.
🏚️ Hotel Option: Riad Hamdani or similar.
Day 10: Airport Transfer
Transfer to Casablanca airport.
Terms & Conditions
- The copyright in the material on this website rests with Guided Morocco Tours Ltd. Your access to it does not imply a licence to reproduce and /or distribute without the prior written approval of Guided Morocco Tours Ltd
· All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may not modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website.
- You may only download to your own personal computer for viewing purposes and print out pages from this website for your own personal use.
Terms and Conditions:
- · Booking a tour with Guided Morocco Tours Ltd, you will be accepting these conditions on behalf of yourself and all other persons using our services pursuant to a booking made by you.
- · Once you agree all aspects of the proposal, Guided Morocco Tours Ltd will raise an invoice with payment details. Your booking will be confirmed when we receive a deposit of 5% of the total invoice.
- If it is not possible to make changes to your booking, for whatever reason, you have the choice of proceeding with your holiday as originally booked or canceling and paying the cancellation charges as mentioned below.
- · Please notify us, in writing, as soon as possible if you need to cancel your travel arrangements. The cancellation charge depends on the number of days between receiving your written cancellation and the start date of your trip:
If you cancel within 30 days or more – only the deposit is payable.
If you cancel less than 30 days ahead – No refund is payable (payment in full required)
- If war, threat of war, civil unrest, closure of airports, industrial action, threatened or actual terrorist activities or any other event (condition are defined by the Commonwealth and Foreign Office in London, and not the State Department in Washington) outside the control of the Guided Morocco Tours Ltd, either delays or extends the holiday or compels a change in the holiday arrangements during the holiday, we cannot accept liability for any resulting loss, damage or expense and no refunds will be made.
- If you have any special requirements (dietary, medical, wheelchair assistance or others) you must inform us before you confirm your booking. We will pass the information onto our suppliers to ensure safe and enjoyable holidays.
· Please let us know of any preferences that you might have while making the reservation (hotel locations, bed configurations, and others) and we will try to accommodate all your requests. No compensation will be paid if such requests are not fulfilled.
- Our cars are registered and fully insured as tourist vehicles to carry the appropriate number of passengers.
- It is compulsory that all members of your party are covered by insurance appropriate to the visit and it is the lead passenger who is responsible for ensuring that all members of the party have adequate and appropriate insurance for the trip.
- The insurance must as a minimum provide adequate cover for loss of effects (including money and passport); personal accident; medical expenses; repatriation should you become too ill to continue, including international medical emergency service and air ambulance service costs (the policy must include a minimum cover of €5,000 for medical and repatriation expenses); and all other expenses, which might arise as a result of loss, damage, injury, delay or inconvenience. We also strongly recommend cancellation insurance.
- Clients should also check that their insurance policy covers the activities that they will undertake, such as horse & camel riding, trekking, quad bikes etc., noting that some of these activities may be over rough terrain and be at altitudes in excess of 2,000m.
- We assume no responsibility whatsoever for personal injury, illness, damage, death or loss incurred during your trip.
- Guided Morocco Tours Ltd Tour Operator endeavours to ensure that all aspects of your tour meet your expectations, however, we act only as an agent and cannot be held responsible for the actions of carriers, property owners, providers or organisers of activities, guides, and transport. We are not responsible for events outside our reasonable control or if there has been no fault by Guided Morocco ToursLimited. You should understand that safety standards of accommodation and suppliers of local services may not be the same standard as your home country.
- Please note that all aspects of your itinerary are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond our control, based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, weather, road conditions, vehicle maintenance issues and driver illness. We reserve the right to make last minute changes to your tour in such cases and stress that the driver has the authority to make decisions regarding the logistics of your tour based on his experience and “on the ground” knowledge.
- Onward Connections – Whilst we will use our local knowledge and experience to ensure you meet your connection for onward travel, we cannot be held responsible for delays caused by unforeseen circumstances or events out of our control. In general, we strongly advise that your onward connection is booked for the day following the day your tour with us ends.
- Bicycle hire – For all persons participating in cycling activities please be aware that the availability of protective headgear can vary from destination to destination and therefore we cannot guarantee that headgear will be provided or will be to the same standard as those available in your home country. We invite you to bring your own headgear with you.
- You have responsibility for ensuring the possession of valid required travel documents. Your passport must be valid for the date of your return and should contain a blank page for the visa on arrival stamp. You should also have a return ticket booked. Visa requirements differ country to country and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that all passport and visa requirements are met prior to arrival in Morocco and we cannot be held responsible for missed holiday or repatriation costs caused by the failure to meet these requirements.
- We take full responsibility to ensure security measures are in place to secure your private and confidential information that you have provided to us during the booking.
- The information collected from you will be used to make reservations with hotels and third parties, to arrange your travel requirements. We will share your special requirements with relevant suppliers to ensure your safety and enjoyment. In making a booking with us, you consent to this information being passed onto the relevant persons. We reserve the right to use photographs and case studies on our website and social media pages for publicity purposes. If you do not wish us to do so please advise us at the time of booking.
- In the unlikely event that you have reason to complain, please immediately contact your driver/hotel/guide who will do anything possible to resolve the complaint immediately. If this is not possible, please contact our office with details of your complaint. We strongly recommend that you discuss any areas of concern with us at the time in order to give us the opportunity to put things right. We want you to enjoy your holiday and will do everything within our capabilities to make this happen.
There are no inquiries yet.