COPYRIGHT COMPLAINT POLICY
The Trip Ways LLC (“TripWays”) website (“Website”) hosts content published and posted by third-party account holders, vendors, and subscribers (collectively, “Users”) all over the world who advertise their services by frequently uploading numerous images and materials to our Website. Considering the scale of our platform, it is unreasonable and impossible for us to timely monitor and influence all of the incoming content and materials that our Users post on our Website. Therefore, TripWays cannot assume liability for copyright infringing content posted to our Website by our Users. The User who posts the infringing content to our Website will be the responsible party. TripWays conducts its activities as a conduit in observance of the safe harbor requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT PROCEDURE
If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by TripWays infringe your copyright, please provide the written information requested below. The procedure outlined below is the exclusive method for notifying TripWays to allege that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
1. A clear identification of the copyrighted work you claim was infringed.
2. A clear identification of the material you claim is infringing the copyrighted work, and information that will allow us to locate that material on the Website, such as a link to the infringing material.
3. Your contact information so that we can reply to your complaint, including an email address and telephone number.
4. Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
5. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
6. The notice must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notices of claims of copyright infringement on this website should be emailed or mailed to:
DMCA DESIGNATED AGENT
Trip Ways LLC
444S Boundary Street
Portland, OR 97239
Trip Ways LLC
444 S Boundary Street
Portland, OR 97239
To comply with 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)(A), upon receipt of a compliant takedown notice, TripWays will respond expeditiously to remove or disable access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity. We will review and address all notices that comply with the requirements above. Upon appropriate notification of violations, TripWays will remove infringing materials immediately and direct you to the respective content provider. We may also provide a copy of the notice, and contact information of the reporting party, to the uploading party.
We recommend that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice as described above. Also, please note that you may be liable for damages (including attorney fees and costs) if you make a false claim of copyright infringement.