Komandoo Island Resort & Spa – Maldives (All-Inclusive 2021)
✈️ Flights to Maldives (MLE)
💎 Why we love it ?
Komandoo Island Resort & Spa, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and long stretches of white, sandy beach, is the only resort on the island of Komandoo, in Lhaviyani Atoll. It is 500 meters long by 200 meters wide, about 10 Hectares (25 acres). Your seaplane transfer from Velana International Airport is a scenic, 40-minute flight. 65 villas include 8 Ocean Jacuzzi Water Villas, 7 Jacuzzi Water Villas, 30 Premium Jacuzzi Beach Villas, 6 Jacuzzi Beach Villas, and 14 Beach Villas.
🏁 Tour Itinerary: Komandoo Island Resort & Spa – Maldives (All-Inclusive 2021)
Komandoo Island Resort & Spa, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and long stretches of white, sandy beach, is the only resort on the island of Komandoo, in Lhaviyani Atoll, Maldives. It is 500 meters long by 200 meters wide, about 10 Hectares (25 acres). Your seaplane transfer from Velana International Airport (MLE) is a scenic, 40-minute flight.
65 villas include 8 Ocean Jacuzzi Water Villas, 7 Jacuzzi Water Villas, 30 Premium Jacuzzi Beach Villas, 6 Jacuzzi Beach Villas, and 14 Beach Villas. All feature tropical décor, a king-size, four-poster bed, wood floors, porch with furniture, air-conditioning, overhead ceiling fan, stocked minibar and wine refrigerators, complimentary tea/coffee facilities, IDD telephone, flat-screen TV, and IPTV, featuring the latest movies, Bluetooth soundbars, high-speed broadband Internet connection, personal safe, bathroom with double sinks, rain shower, bath accessories, hairdryer, nightly turndown service, chaise lounges at the beach and pool, and beach towels. Electricity is 220-230VAC, 50HZ with standard UK socket outlets.
Flights to Maldives (MLE)
Restaurants & Bars
The Falhu Restaurant features “all you can eat” buffet-style meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, in the traditional open-air, sand floor, thatch roof dining room with a separate table for each room.
Also, there is an optional à la carte restaurant, The Aqua Restaurant, featuring an international menu, fresh fish, fresh seafood, and prime beef; the Snack Menu at the Kandu Bar and Pool; Room Service; and special dinners served on the beach.
The Kandu Bar with alfresco deck overlooking the lagoon and color satellite TV coverage of international sporting events; and The Thunder Bar, on the beach, serves your favorite drinks.
Sports and Recreation
A kilometer of beautiful white sandy beach, a magnificent lagoon, and an excellent house reef for snorkeling. A sparkling clear fresh water infinity swimming pool overlooking the beach. Multipurpose, outdoor, athletic court with all-weather flex court for badminton, volleyball, table tennis, dart. Fishing excursions like big game fishing (deep-sea fishing) or night fishing (line fishing). Fitness Center with modern equipment.
Scuba Center Providers
featuring guided diving and snorkeling boat trips, equipment and accessory sales, rental, and a complete selection of PADI 5-Star programs.
Ocean Water Sports
for rental and instruction, including catamarans, kayaks, stand-up paddleboarding, and windsurfing.
It provides a tropical spa experience for women and men, focused on wholeness, simplicity, purity, and quality. The therapist’s healing energy combined with Asian massage techniques and using only chemical-free, pure organic compounds, follows a natural, holistic, personalized approach to caring for each guest’s health, beauty, and well-being.
Includes a nighttime program of Maldivian cultural show, Ocean Discovery Show, and more.
They include guided excursions such as private excursions, sunset cruises, and more! Board games like chess, checkers, scrabble are available at the Komandoo library.
The Gift Shop features a complete selection of swimwear, sportswear, jewelry, artwork, crafts, cigarettes sunscreen, and much more.
Broadband Internet Connection
Free wireless access to the Internet is provided in your guest room and most public areas.
Enjoy the exceptional value of this “optional” plan, which includes unlimited “all you can drink” alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages served by the glass; plus water, soft drinks, fruit juice, beer, wine, coffee, tea, iced coffee, and iced tea, as well as assorted snacks from your minibar; Afternoon Tea at the KanduBar. 20% discount on food items at Aqua Restaurant (not valid for special events) and one dinner at Aqua Restaurant for every 5-night stay guest (pre-booking required as it is subject to space availability and not valid for special events) one Sunset Cruise; one 1/2-hour snorkeling and windsurfing group lessons, use of the fitness center, multipurpose court, table tennis; kayaks and windsurfing boards.20% discount from selected spa treatments taken during the first two days of the guest’s stay.
All-Inclusive Gold Package
It includes the All-Inclusive Plus Package benefits with minibar beverages and snacks (one refill/day); selection of bottles of wine and selection of Premium spirits by the glass in the bars and restaurants; snack menu, including ice cream, served from
1000 to 1900 in the Kandu Bar; dinners in Aqua Restaurant and one Romantic Candlelit Dinner on the beach (pre-booking required, subject to space availability and not valid for special events), 1 – one-hour spa treatment per week, a 20% discount from selected spa treatments taken during the first two days of the guest stay and 1 introduction dive (or orientation dive for certified divers); free use of snorkeling equipment; one bag of Laundry per stay.
Komandoo welcomes guests aged 18 years and older.
BVL = Beach Villa
JBV = Jacuzzi Beach Villa
PJB = Premium Jacuzzi Beach Villa
JWV = Jacuzzi Water Villa
OJW = Ocean Jacuzzi Water Villa
FB = Full Board
AIP = All-Inclusive Plus
AIG = All Inclusive Gold
Seaplane Transfer Policy:
- Maldivian Seaplanes provides air transfers to/from the Maldivian Seaplane Terminal at the Velana International Airport “VIA” to coincide with the arrival/departure of international flights. The seaplane transfer time from the Maldivian Seaplane Terminal to Komandoo is about 40 minutes.
- Typically, upon arrival in the Maldives, after clearing Immigration and Customs formalities, the guest will exit the Customs area and enter the Arrivals Hall, proceed to the nearby Crown & Champa Resorts Booth #59, where a Representative will assist the guest. A guest is transferred from the International Arrival Terminal to the Maldivian Seaplane Terminal, about a 10-minute shuttle bus ride, and waits at the CCR Lounge before a scheduled seaplane transfer departs for Komandoo. The seaplane to Komandoo is normally scheduled to depart within one hour of all guests clearing Immigration and Customs.
- In rare instances, such as if an international flight arrival is delayed or a baggage claim form must be completed, then the wait would usually be longer. While we do not assure the length of the waiting period at the CCR Lounge would be, all efforts would be made between Komandoo and Maldivian to fly our guests at the earliest possible time.
Seaplanes fly during daylight hours only, i.e., between about 0600 and 1800. Airline policy requires passengers to check-in no later than 2 hours before flight time, therefore a Komandoo guest can connect by seaplane only to international flights departing VIA after 0900. Also, the last seaplane departure from Komandoo is about 1600.
- Guests arriving on an international flight from which it is not possible to connect with the last seaplane departure from the Maldivian Seaplane Terminal (the guest must check-in at the Maldivian Seaplane Terminal no later than 1600) may choose to overnight at a Hotel in Male’, or remain at the Airport. Such matters are handled by the guest’s local ground handling agent.
- Maximum checked-In luggage is 20 kilos per person; in extraordinary circumstances, luggage may be transported by boat or by a later flight (All other policies & procedures as per Airline regulations)
- In rare instances, due to circumstances outside the control of Maldivian Seaplane and/or Komandoo, such as unfavorable weather conditions, the seaplane departure may be scheduled to depart earlier than usual from Komandoo to the Maldivian Seaplane Terminal; or later than usual from the Maldivian Terminal to Komandoo, in which case, Maldivian nor Komandoo assumes any liability for any related expenses of the guests.
5 reviews for Komandoo Island Resort & Spa – Maldives (All-Inclusive 2021)
There are no inquiries yet.