Royal Castle with Warsaw Old Town + POLIN Museum
✈️ Search Flights
💎 Why we love it ?
This package includes a private city tour in two historical locations: Warsaw Old Town inc. Royal Castle and Palace of Culture and Science. During Tour, You will see Warsaw Old Town including Streets of the Old Town, Barbican and defensive walls, Old Town Market Square, Castle Square, Royal Route, and Royal Castle (tour inside). Enjoy exploring the POLIN Museum.
🏁 Tour Itinerary: Royal Castle with Warsaw Old Town + POLIN Museum
Day 1: Warsaw Old Town – Royal Castle – POLIN Museum
Pick up from the hotel by a coordinator/driver.
Transport to the Warsaw Old Town
Walking on Warsaw Old Town ( inc. Old Market Square)
Tour in Royal Castle
Transport to the POLIN Museum
Tour in POLIN Museum
Transport to hotel
During Tour, You will see Warsaw Old Town including:
- Streets of the Old Town
- Barbican and defensive walls
- Old Town Market Square
- Castle Square
- Royal Route
- Royal Castle (tour inside)
Tour in POLIN Museum :
- The Core Exhibition is a journey through 1000 years of the history of Polish Jews – from the Middle Ages until today
- The exhibition is made up of eight galleries, spread over an area of 4000 sq.m., presenting the heritage and culture of Polish Jews, which still remains a source of inspiration for Poland and for the world.
- The galleries portray successive phases of history, beginning with legends of arrival, the beginnings of Jewish settlement in Poland, and the development of Jewish culture.
- The museum shows the social, religious, and political diversity of Polish Jews, highlighting dramatic events from the past, the Holocaust, and concluding with contemporary times.
- The Core Exhibition is a narrative: visitors will be drawn into a story told by artifacts, paintings, interactive installations, reconstructions and models, video projections, sounds, and words.
There are no inquiries yet.