The Test of Lapland
✈️ Search Flights
💎 Why we love it ?
This is 3 days trip to Finland to discover the best of the Lapland region. Enjoy visiting Arktikum Museum and Santa Claus Village. Get away from the city and enjoy the magical forests of the Lappish wilderness, while driving your own dog team. You can try local activities such as ice fishing and a firewood sauna and finally, you will visit a fantastic Snow Hotel where you will have an amazing dinner.
🏁 Tour Itinerary: The Test of Lapland
Day 1: Arrival Day
Arrive at Rovaniemi airport, transfer to the hotel. Check in to the hotel or cottage.
- 10:00 – Excursion to the Arktikum Museum. The Arktikum is an interactive museum about Lappish culture and the north.
- 12:00 – 14:00 – Excursion to Santa Claus Village. Every child knows, that Santa Claus, Joulupukki in Finnish, lives exactly here
- 21:00 – Northern Lights Safari by the reindeer’s sled. You will meet the reindeers in the evening. If you will be lucky you can see Aurora Borealis!
Day 2: Meet Huskies
This is a day to meet huskies!
- 08:30 – 10:30 – Call of the Wild Husky with 16-22 km safari. Get away from the city and enjoy the magical forests of the Lappish wilderness, while driving your own dog-team
- 21:00 – Aurora Hunting by car with a BBQ, 3 hours. You will see a second way how to see Northern Lights with an experienced photographer.
Day 3: Ice Fishing – Relaxing in Firewood Sauna – Dinner at Snow Hotel
This is your last day in Rovaniemi
- 09:00 – Ice Fishing with Snowshoeing and BBQ in the forest. You can try amazing local activities.
- 11:00-12:00 – The Traditional Finnish Firewood Sauna. You will relax in a traditional Finnish sauna after winter activities.
- 17:00 – Excursion to the Snow Hotel with dinner. You will see a fantastic Snow Hotel where you will have an amazing dinner.
There are no inquiries yet.