In accordance with the COVID-19 guideline restrictions published by Directorate General of Civil Aviation, there are some restrictions for traveling to Turkey. Therefore, make sure to read the guideline before your departure.
Regular Passengers’ Travel Restriction
Requirements (Screening & PCR)
- Passengers and airline crew are subject to medical screening.
- Until 14 April 2021, passengers must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point.
- passengers younger than 6 years;
- merchant seamen.
Travel Entry Form
- A completed “Traveler Entry Form” must be presented at check-in and upon arrival. The form can be obtained at https://register.health.gov.tr .
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 6 years.
Arrivals from Brazil, Denmark, South Africa, and United Kingdom
- Flights arriving directly from Brazil, Denmark, South Africa, and United Kingdom are suspended.
- This does not apply to humanitarian and repatriation flights.
Passengers who have been in Brazil, Denmark, South Africa or United Kingdom
- Passengers who in the past 10 days have been in Brazil, Denmark, South Africa or United Kingdom are subject to quarantine for 10 days.
Source: Turkish Airlines