For traveling to Jordan, you need to have a negative COVID-19 PCR test issued at most 72 hours before departure. Also, there are some limitations for airline crew members and travelers from particular parts of the world
The UK Passengers
Passengers who have been or transited through the United Kingdoms are not allowed to enter the country. Also, flights from the UK are suspended.
Nationals of Oman and their families traveling to Amman are exceptions. However, they must self-isolate themselves for 14 days.
Residents of the UK with an investment card (A, B) traveling to Amman. They need to experience quarantine for 14 days.
Transiting Through Jordan
Transiting through Jordan is not allowed more than 10 hours
Travelers must have travel insurance for the period of their stay.
- Nationals of Jordan
- Travelers younger than 5
- Travelers who have diplomatic passports and a diplomatic QR code can enter the country with their families.
Negative COVID-19 PCR Test
Travelers entering or transitting through Jordan need to have a negative COVID-19 PCR test issued at most 72 hours before departure. Also, the test result of the travelers from Egypt, Iraq, Palestinian Territory, or Turkey must be issued by an approved laboratory. For more information, visit https://www.visitjordan.gov.jo/Labs-List.html
- The exceptions are the travelers who are 5 or younger
- Also, travelers wit diplomatic or special passport and their family members are not subjected to the COVID-19 test
Travelers need to download the ‘AMAN Application’ on their personal device.
COVID-19 PCR Test Upon Arrival
Travelers are subjected to a COVID-19 PCR test upon arrival, which must have been paid before departure at https://registration.questlabjo.com/ for Amman and https://covid19.biolab.jo/ for Aqaba. Travelers need to have an electronic receipt confirming the payment.
- People younger than 5
- Passengers with diplomatic or special passports as well as a diplomatic QR code with their families
Military personnel and their families need to have a “military QR code” obtained before departure at https://www.gateway2jordan.gov.jo/
Completing the form
Travelers need to fill a “Passenger Health Declaration Form” and a “Locator Form” before departure.
- Foreign airline crew staying overnight need to stay at the designated hotel arranged by the airline
- Airline crew need to have a negative COVID-19 PCR test before arrival
Crew with the round trip are not subjected to the COVID-19 test