Travel restrictions are becoming easing more and more. As a result, traveling between European countries and the United States is becoming more possible. But the question is which countries in Europe have the least COVID restrictions these days? According to Euronews, these are the best vacation destinations right now:
- International tourists have been able to enter Italy since June, and visitors need to provide COVID-19 negative test result
- Citizens of some countries like the US still must follow 10 days of quarantine.
- Traveling between areas in the country is also possible due to the low risk of infection
- Cafes, bars, restaurants, hotels, and theaters are partially open to the public.
- Travelers still need to have face masks indoor and outdoor in public
- France is now open to travelers if you have been vaccinated by an EU-approved vaccine
- Travelers still need to provide a COVID-19 negative test result issued at most 72 hours before arrival.
- Curfews in France is 11 pm, and restaurants, cafes, etc. are open with lower capacity
- You must have face masks indoors and outdoors in public.
- Spain is hosting all vaccinated travelers and European tourists, providing a COVID-19 negative test result.
- Bars and restaurants are open with only 50 percent of the capacity. They must close at 3 am.