- In your dashboard’s main menu, click on the “Customers” button to see a list of your current customers.
- You can sort your customer list using the date, product, and other filters. You can also print or download the list in PDF, Excel, and CSV formats.
- On the customer page, you will see a column as “Actions” where you can manage and edit customer details.
Manage Customer details
- Click on the Manage icon button for each customer to see their general information. You can also see their order and booking history and exporting all the data as PDF, Excel, or CSV.
- If you need to edit or update customer details, click on the “Edit Customer” button and update their information.
Adding a customer manually
- Click on the “Add New” button on the top right of the “Customers” page
- Provide all the necessary information and submit your changes.