Updating Store Setting
- In your dashboard, find the “Setting” button on the main menu.
- Edit and change your store setting
- Find the “Store” button on the menu of the “Setting” page in your dashboard.
On the setting page, find the “Location” button on the setting menu.
Store Payment Method
- On the setting page menu, find the “Payment” button
- Here, you can change your payment preferences.
- On the menu of the “Setting” page in your dashboard, find the “Store Policies”
- Here, you can define:
- Shipping Policy
- Refund Policy
- Cancellation/ Return/ Exchange Policies
- This will who on all of your tour as a general Terms Policy. You can override this policies for each specific product on your product management center.
Your Contact information for Customers
On the “Store Setting” page of your dashboard, find the “Customer Support” in the small menu.
- On the setting page of your dashboard, find the “Store Hours” button on the page menu.
- Here, you can define your working hours based on the weekdays.
- There is a “Vacation Mode” button in the menu of the “Setting” page on your dashboard
- Here, you can set your vacation settings and your store will be operating accordingly.