How to Add a Product
- On the left side of your Dashboard, click on the “Product” button.
- On the new page, you can see the list of your products
- Click on the “Add new” button on the top-right side of the page.
Please make sure you enter all the following information in this section as they are the crucial parts of your tours and will be shown directly to the customers:
- Product Type: This field determines what type of product you are uploading. Please choose “Bookable Product” for all the tours and bookable products, and “Accommodation Product” for hotels or hostels.
- Product Options: You should also check if your product “Has Resources” (Hotel room, Guide, Vehicle), has “Persons” (Adult, Child, Infant, etc.) or it’s a “Virtual” (Visa Services, etc.)
- Product Title: Write an eye-catching title for your tour.
- Categories: The main category of each tour will be the tour’s destinations. Make sure to choose all the related categories in this field.
- Brand: This item is optional. You can choose the tour brand if you see any related items. If you don’t see your brand here, leave it empty.
- Main Image: This is the main picture for your tour (Best dimension is 1240 * 850). Please only upload pictures that belong to you or you have the license. You are fully responsible for any copyright infringement with your uploaded photos. For more information please visit the “Legal” section.
- Additional Images: Upload at least a few photos for your tour gallery (Best dimension is 1240 * 850).
- Tour Visibility: Here you can determine how the tour is displayed on the website.
- Short description: Add a short paragraph about your tour. This is a very important part of your tour cause it shows the most important details of your product, will be shown on top of the tour page, and search engines use this to index your tour. The better you write this part, the better your tour gets index.
- Description: This part is the main description of your tour and usually used to show the tour itinerary. Add as much as details that you have about your products including day-by-day itinerary, Hotel details, etc.
Here, you can specify these items:
- Booking Duration: You can set each block as hours, days, etc. and determine the duration of your booking.
- Calendar display mode: Select “Calendar always visible” from the drop-down menu.
- Requires Confirmation: Leave it unchecked (Whether booking of your tour requires confirmation? Payment will not be taken during checkout)
- Can be Canceled: Leave it unchecked (Whether booking your tour can be canceled? The refund will not be sent automatically)
- Click on the “Attributes” button in the menu.
- There are many attributes here that you can activate or deactivate. Add as many related attributes as you can. Then select or add the values.
- When you click on any attributes here, a box will be opened for you and you can select the value.
- Remarks: Flight, Visa, and Insurance must be activated ALWAYS, and select the value “Included” or “NOT Included” according to availability of these attributes in your package.
- When you finished this part, you should see your attribute checked.
- Here, you should identify the tour availability. Select the value for the below options and leave the rest as default.
- Max Booking Per Block: The maximum number of passengers that can be selected per booking.
- Minimum Block Bookable: The minimum Days/ Months that package can be booked before arrival.
- Maximum Block Bookable: The maximum Days/ Months that a package can be booked before arrival.
- Require a Buffer Period: Define a period of time after a bookable block that is unavailable for anyone else to book.
- Rules: Set the range of Date, Month, Days, or Weeks that the tour package is available.
Here, you should specify the items below and leave the rest as default.
- Base cost: The lowest price for double (2 pax) will be our Base Cost. ( The final value after adding the commission)
- Rules: If the price for the package varies base on passenger number, date or etc… you can come with rules. (For example, if the price for 3 pax is lower than 2 pax, you must select the person count from the drop-down menu and put the value from 3 to 3, and in the block cost, indicate the difference between base cost and the price for 3.)
Here, you should select the value for the below options:
- Min Person: Define the minimum number of persons who can book this package.
- Max Person: Define the maximum number of persons who can book this package.
- Multiply all costs by person count: The box must be checked.
- Count Persons as booking: The box must be checked.
- Enable person types: The box must be checked.
- Person types: Identity the person type such as Adult, Solo, Child, and etc. (If you have more than one Person type, You can click on + sign to add more types)
- Select the intended room types from the “Available for Resources” drop-down box. (Double Room, Twin Room, Single or Triple)
- If the price of the selected room (Example: Single Room) is higher than the price for a twin sharing room (Base Cost), identify the difference value between single price and twin sharing room price in the single room type Base Cost.
- If the price of the selected room (Example: Triple Room) is lower than the price for a twin sharing room (Base Cost), identify the difference value between triple price and twin sharing room price in the triple room type Base Cost.
- Specify the number of available resources for your tour at the Quantity box. For instance, if your tour offers a maximum of 20 tours available, place the number 20 in the Quantity box.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Here, you should specify some elements for your tour content to be better shown in search engine results.
- For example, if your tour is going to be held in Shanghai, you can specify the keyword as “Shanghai Tour”.
- This keyword should have a maximum of 60 characters.
- It’s the description of your tour displayed below the title in search results.
- It should have a maximum of 160 characters.
- You should introduce your tour as best as you can to encourage search engine users to click on your tour link.
In the Vendor Websites, you must share all your offered tour IDs and URLs on your own websites.
In the Product Policies, leave everything as default and don’t need to mention any policy as we include your company policy once in your company profile and that will be displayed for all your packages. If you need to make any changes to your company policy, you need to implement those changes in your company profile.
Here, you can specify these items:
- Reviews: Please check the box in order for the customers to be able to leave their reviews
- Menu Order: custom ordering position. (Leave it blank)
- Purchase Note: Here, you can add a note to be sent to the customer after purchase. (Leave it blank)
The Last Step
Now, you have two options on the bottom right side of the page:
Save As a Draft
- If you have not finished yet, you can save the tour as a draft and review it again later
- You can find the draft tour in your product list
Submit for review
If you finished filling the forms, you can submit it to be reviewed by our team and published it in your store.
- Please read each field’s hint by hovering your mouse over the blue question mark icon near each item.
- Feel free to contact our support team if you have any questions.