6 Days Private Tour from Marrakech
✈️ Flights to Marrakech (RAK)
💎 Why we love it ?
You’ll start your 6 days private tour from Marrakech via the High Atlas Mountains, through many authentic towns and Berber villages. Visit Todra Gorge in Tinghir. The breathtaking views of the Gorge views and river attract hikers to the area. Watching the sunrise amongst the dunes is a magical experience, and not to be missed. discover the historical heritage of Fes city in a full-day city tour.
🏁 Tour Itinerary: 6 Days Private Tour from Marrakech
Day 1: Marrakech – Boumalne Dades
Our tour driver picks you up from your accommodation in Marrakech. The journey takes via the High Atlas Mountains, through many authentic towns and Berber villages.
The journey crosses the village of Telouet visiting Ait Ben Haddou kasbah. A famous 17th Century fortress is classified to date by UNESCO to preserve and protect this renowned site. In past years, its fame was built on a film making of Lawrence of Arabia and Jesus of Nazareth and, more recently, the sought-out location for Gladiator, Kingdom of heaven, and Prince of Persia. Lunch will be served in a restaurant near the kasbah, followed by a sightseeing tour of Kasbah Taourirt. After this, the drive takes you past Skoura city, through the valley of Roses towards Kalaat Megouna, entering Boumalne Dades. Dinner & overnight stay in Boumalne Dades
🏚️ Hotel Option: Dar Blues or similar.
Day 2: Boumalne Dades – Merzouga Desert
After breakfast, the drive takes you to Todra gorge in Tinghir. The breathtaking views of the Gorge views and river attract hikers to the area. The trip crosses the desert towns of Erfoud and Rissani. Once among the dunes, you will be welcomed into a charming Kasbah where you will be able to relax and enjoy the tunes of a desert blues band well into the evening.
🏚️ Hotel Option: Riad Azawad or similar.
Day 3: Desert Culture + Tea with Nomads + Camel Trek
Watching the sunrise amongst the dunes is a magical experience, and not to be missed. Your breakfast will be waiting for you upon your return, after which you will have the opportunity to visit the nomadic communities around Merzouga, stopping for tea in the souks, and enjoying the traditional Gnawa music. As the mid-day sun wanes, we will mount our camels and trek into the pink sands of the Moroccan Sahara; here, we will have ample free time for you to explore and take in the beauty and vastness of the desert dunes. Once the sun sets, a Moroccan dinner will be served alongside live music around the campfire, after which you are free to explore again – this time in the company of a million stars exploding against the pitch-black sky and the all-encompassing silence of the Sahara at night.
🏚️ Hotel Option: Tiziri camp or similar.
Day 4: Merzouga – Fes
After breakfast, travel to Fes via Errachidia, the tremendous Ziz Valley via its rocky passage, the commercial center of a vast agricultural hinterland Midelt, the Cedar forests that are notable as a habitat for a sub-population of Barbary macaques, Macaca Sylvanus.
Ifran, which is known for its alpine-style architecture and nearby ski slopes and forests, and the lion status, you reach your accommodation in Fez by early evening. Overnight stay in Fes.
🏚️ Hotel Option: Riad Ahlam or similar.
Day 5: Fes Guided visit
After breakfast, a full-day guided tour to discover the historical heritage of Fes city. The tour allows you to explore historical sites such as Madrasa El Bouinania (founded in AD 1351–56 by Abu Inan Faris. It is widely acknowledged as a high point of Marinid architecture and historic Moroccan architecture generally.). El Quaraoiyin mosque and university ( the oldest existing, continually operating higher educational institution in the world according to UNESCO and Guinness World Records and is occasionally referred to as the oldest university by scholars.). South tower, pottery village, Nejjarine square, and the residence of the king. Free time and overnight stay in Fes.
🏚️ Hotel Option: Riad Ahlam or similar.
Day 6: Fes – Marrakech
After breakfast, drive to Marrakech via the highway (532KM). Drop off at your accommodation in Marrakech.
Terms & Conditions
- The copyright in the material on this website rests with Guided Morocco Tours Ltd. Your access to it does not imply a licence to reproduce and /or distribute without the prior written approval of Guided Morocco Tours Ltd
· All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may not modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website.
- You may only download to your own personal computer for viewing purposes and print out pages from this website for your own personal use.
Terms and Conditions:
- · Booking a tour with Guided Morocco Tours Ltd, you will be accepting these conditions on behalf of yourself and all other persons using our services pursuant to a booking made by you.
- · Once you agree all aspects of the proposal, Guided Morocco Tours Ltd will raise an invoice with payment details. Your booking will be confirmed when we receive a deposit of 5% of the total invoice.
- If it is not possible to make changes to your booking, for whatever reason, you have the choice of proceeding with your holiday as originally booked or canceling and paying the cancellation charges as mentioned below.
- · Please notify us, in writing, as soon as possible if you need to cancel your travel arrangements. The cancellation charge depends on the number of days between receiving your written cancellation and the start date of your trip:
If you cancel within 30 days or more – only the deposit is payable.
If you cancel less than 30 days ahead – No refund is payable (payment in full required)
- If war, threat of war, civil unrest, closure of airports, industrial action, threatened or actual terrorist activities or any other event (condition are defined by the Commonwealth and Foreign Office in London, and not the State Department in Washington) outside the control of the Guided Morocco Tours Ltd, either delays or extends the holiday or compels a change in the holiday arrangements during the holiday, we cannot accept liability for any resulting loss, damage or expense and no refunds will be made.
- If you have any special requirements (dietary, medical, wheelchair assistance or others) you must inform us before you confirm your booking. We will pass the information onto our suppliers to ensure safe and enjoyable holidays.
· Please let us know of any preferences that you might have while making the reservation (hotel locations, bed configurations, and others) and we will try to accommodate all your requests. No compensation will be paid if such requests are not fulfilled.
- Our cars are registered and fully insured as tourist vehicles to carry the appropriate number of passengers.
- It is compulsory that all members of your party are covered by insurance appropriate to the visit and it is the lead passenger who is responsible for ensuring that all members of the party have adequate and appropriate insurance for the trip.
- The insurance must as a minimum provide adequate cover for loss of effects (including money and passport); personal accident; medical expenses; repatriation should you become too ill to continue, including international medical emergency service and air ambulance service costs (the policy must include a minimum cover of €5,000 for medical and repatriation expenses); and all other expenses, which might arise as a result of loss, damage, injury, delay or inconvenience. We also strongly recommend cancellation insurance.
- Clients should also check that their insurance policy covers the activities that they will undertake, such as horse & camel riding, trekking, quad bikes etc., noting that some of these activities may be over rough terrain and be at altitudes in excess of 2,000m.
- We assume no responsibility whatsoever for personal injury, illness, damage, death or loss incurred during your trip.
- Guided Morocco Tours Ltd Tour Operator endeavours to ensure that all aspects of your tour meet your expectations, however, we act only as an agent and cannot be held responsible for the actions of carriers, property owners, providers or organisers of activities, guides, and transport. We are not responsible for events outside our reasonable control or if there has been no fault by Guided Morocco ToursLimited. You should understand that safety standards of accommodation and suppliers of local services may not be the same standard as your home country.
- Please note that all aspects of your itinerary are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond our control, based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, weather, road conditions, vehicle maintenance issues and driver illness. We reserve the right to make last minute changes to your tour in such cases and stress that the driver has the authority to make decisions regarding the logistics of your tour based on his experience and “on the ground” knowledge.
- Onward Connections – Whilst we will use our local knowledge and experience to ensure you meet your connection for onward travel, we cannot be held responsible for delays caused by unforeseen circumstances or events out of our control. In general, we strongly advise that your onward connection is booked for the day following the day your tour with us ends.
- Bicycle hire – For all persons participating in cycling activities please be aware that the availability of protective headgear can vary from destination to destination and therefore we cannot guarantee that headgear will be provided or will be to the same standard as those available in your home country. We invite you to bring your own headgear with you.
- You have responsibility for ensuring the possession of valid required travel documents. Your passport must be valid for the date of your return and should contain a blank page for the visa on arrival stamp. You should also have a return ticket booked. Visa requirements differ country to country and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that all passport and visa requirements are met prior to arrival in Morocco and we cannot be held responsible for missed holiday or repatriation costs caused by the failure to meet these requirements.
- We take full responsibility to ensure security measures are in place to secure your private and confidential information that you have provided to us during the booking.
- The information collected from you will be used to make reservations with hotels and third parties, to arrange your travel requirements. We will share your special requirements with relevant suppliers to ensure your safety and enjoyment. In making a booking with us, you consent to this information being passed onto the relevant persons. We reserve the right to use photographs and case studies on our website and social media pages for publicity purposes. If you do not wish us to do so please advise us at the time of booking.
- In the unlikely event that you have reason to complain, please immediately contact your driver/hotel/guide who will do anything possible to resolve the complaint immediately. If this is not possible, please contact our office with details of your complaint. We strongly recommend that you discuss any areas of concern with us at the time in order to give us the opportunity to put things right. We want you to enjoy your holiday and will do everything within our capabilities to make this happen.
There are no inquiries yet.