Komandoo to Kuredu Island Maldives All-Inclusive Tour (2021)
✈️ Flights to Maldives (MLE)
💎 Why we love it ?
Make your own way to the Maldives to encounter some of the country’s magnificent beaches and stunning Islands while being able to spend at leisure under the millions of stars on the serene beaches. Spend your holiday on the dramatic Indian Ocean Island of Maldives Komandoo and Kuredu Island. Enjoy Spa treatments, and seek pampering and inspiration regularly and enter the path of joyful, healthy living to last a lifetime.
🏁 Tour Itinerary: Komandoo to Kuredu Island Maldives All-Inclusive Tour (2021)
Day 1: Airport – Komandoo Island (AI)
Upon your arrival at Velana International Airport, you will be greeted by our representative, taking you to your Seaplane Terminal to transfer to Komandoo. You will check in to your hotel, and the rest of the day is yours! Relax and enjoy your beautiful evening in Komandoo Island. Enjoy unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages served by the glass; plus water, soft drinks, fruit juice, beer, wine, coffee, tea, iced coffee, and iced tea, as well as assorted snacks from your minibar during your 6 days, stay in Komandoo resort. Also, enjoy afternoon Tea at the KanduBar. All meals are included.
Day 2: Spa Treatment – Enjoy Sunset Cruise (AI)
The second day starts with a mouth-watering breakfast. Afterward, you will have a fantastic spa treatment with a 20% discount in which you can enjoy an amazing massage, organizing your body’s natural energy system, and harmonizing your energy flow. After lunch in the afternoon, you will be stunned by a sunset cruise. You have the opportunity to capture the best photos of your life! All meals in the day are included. Enjoy your dinner at Aqua restaurant.
Day 3: Kuredu Island (AI)
After having breakfast in the hotel, you will transfer to Kuredu Island by speedboat. Check in to your hotel, and the rest of the day is yours and enjoy unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages by the glass (selected items); plus water, soft drinks, juice, beer, house wine, coffee, tea, iced coffee, and iced tea, as well as assorted snacks from your minibar. All meals are included.
Day 4: Full-Day Beach Activities (AI)
After having a delicious breakfast, you will have exercise day! You can enjoy a free yoga session, the fitness center, volleyball and badminton courts, daytime use of the tennis court and paddle tennis court, table tennis, billiards, snooker, darts, and football pitch. Also, you can enjoy beach sport kayaks and windsurfing boards. You will have the rest of the day on your own. Enjoy a 50% discount on premium & special cocktails and other beverages (except Wine). Other meals of the day are included.
Day 5: Spa Treatment (AI)
Today you start with a fantastic breakfast. Then, you will enjoy an amazing spa with a 20% of discount. After lunch, you can have a fantastic afternoon tea in a designated bar before heading for a Sunset Cruise. Try a 50% discount in the Far East and The Beach Shack Restaurants. However, hotel meals are all included.
Day 6: Kuredu Resort – Airport
After having your breakfast in your hotel, you will prepare for check-out and have a sea flight to the Velana International Airport.
Seaplane Transfer Policy:
- Maldivian Seaplanes provides air transfers to/from the Maldivian Seaplane Terminal at the Velana International Airport “VIA” to coincide with the arrival/departure of international flights. The seaplane transfer time from the Maldivian Seaplane Terminal to Komandoo is about 40 minutes.
- Typically, upon arrival in the Maldives, after clearing Immigration and Customs formalities, the guest will exit the Customs area and enter the Arrivals Hall, proceed to the nearby Crown & Champa Resorts Booth #59, where a Representative will assist the guest. A guest is transferred from the International Arrival Terminal to the Maldivian Seaplane Terminal, about a 10-minute shuttle bus ride, and waits at the CCR Lounge before a scheduled seaplane transfer departs for Komandoo. The seaplane to Komandoo is normally scheduled to depart within one hour of all guests clearing Immigration and Customs.
- In rare instances, such as if an international flight arrival is delayed or a baggage claim form must be completed, then the wait would usually be longer. While we do not assure the length of the waiting period at the CCR Lounge would be, all efforts would be made between Komandoo and Maldivian to fly our guests at the earliest possible time.
Seaplanes fly during daylight hours only, i.e., between about 0600 and 1800. Airline policy requires passengers to check-in no later than 2 hours before flight time, therefore a Komandoo guest can connect by seaplane only to international flights departing VIA after 0900. Also, the last seaplane departure from Komandoo is about 1600.
- Guests arriving on an international flight from which it is not possible to connect with the last seaplane departure from the Maldivian Seaplane Terminal (the guest must check-in at the Maldivian Seaplane Terminal no later than 1600) may choose to overnight at a Hotel in Male’, or remain at the Airport. Such matters are handled by the guest’s local ground handling agent.
- Maximum checked-In luggage is 20 kilos per person; in extraordinary circumstances, luggage may be transported by boat or by a later flight (All other policies & procedures as per Airline regulations)
- In rare instances, due to circumstances outside the control of Maldivian Seaplane and/or Komandoo, such as unfavorable weather conditions, the seaplane departure may be scheduled to depart earlier than usual from Komandoo to the Maldivian Seaplane Terminal; or later than usual from the Maldivian Terminal to Komandoo, in which case, Maldivian nor Komandoo assumes any liability for any related expenses of the guests.
4 reviews for Komandoo to Kuredu Island Maldives All-Inclusive Tour (2021)
There are no inquiries yet.