Komandoo Island Package All-Inclusive Plus (2021)
✈️ Flights to Maldives (MLE)
💎 Why we love it ?
Spend your holiday on the dramatic Indian Ocean Island of Maldives Komandoo Island and you take one of the best worlds spa therapies experience and you awake body and soul at Duniye Spas’s oasis of relaxation, beauty, and well-being. Visit Duniye Spa once and you will set the course of your day with heart-centered treatments; seek pampering and inspiration regularly and enter the path of joyful, healthy living to last a lifetime. While you are able to explore the beauty of the Island with keeping your mina a wonderful journey in your life.
🏁 Tour Itinerary: Komandoo Island Package All-Inclusive Plus (2021)
Day 1: Airport – Komandoo Island (AI)
Upon your arrival at Velana International Airport, you will be greeted by our representative, taking you to your Seaplane Terminal to transfer to Komandoo. You will check in to your hotel, and the rest of the day is yours! Relax and enjoy your beautiful evening in Komandoo Island. Enjoy unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages served by the glass; plus water, soft drinks, fruit juice, beer, wine, coffee, tea, iced coffee, and iced tea, as well as assorted snacks from your minibar during your 6 days, stay in Komandoo resort. Also, enjoy afternoon Tea at the KanduBar.
Day 2: Spa Treatment – Enjoy Sunset Cruise (AI)
The second day starts with a mouth-watering breakfast. Afterward, you will have a fantastic spa treatment with a 20% discount in which you can enjoy an amazing massage, organizing your body’s natural energy system, and harmonizing your energy flow. After lunch in the afternoon, you will be stunned by a sunset cruise. You have the opportunity to capture the best photos of your life! All meals in the day are included. Enjoy your dinner at Aqua restaurant.
Day 3: Free on Leisure (AI)
After having breakfast in the hotel, you can enjoy and relax on the beach. Today you will be free to spend your time on your own! After lunch, we can enjoy a tasty tea in the Kandu Bar with a fantastic view of the crystal clear sea. All meals are included.
Day 4: Full-Day Beach Activities (AI)
After having your delicious breakfast, we will go for exciting beach activities and exercises such as one 1/2-hour snorkeling and windsurfing group lessons. Also, you can try the fitness center, multipurpose court, table tennis; kayaks, and windsurfing boards. All meals are included for today.
Day 5: Free on Leisure (AI)
Today is yours! You can enjoy yourself, relax on the beach, have delicious meals that are included, and have a great time in Komandoo.
Day 6: Komandoo Resort Island – Airport
After having your breakfast in your hotel, you will prepare for check-out and have a sea flight to the Velana International Airport.
Seaplane Transfer Policy:
- Maldivian Seaplanes provides air transfers to/from the Maldivian Seaplane Terminal at the Velana International Airport “VIA” to coincide with the arrival/departure of international flights. The seaplane transfer time from the Maldivian Seaplane Terminal to Komandoo is about 40 minutes.
- Typically, upon arrival in the Maldives, after clearing Immigration and Customs formalities, the guest will exit the Customs area and enter the Arrivals Hall, proceed to the nearby Crown & Champa Resorts Booth #59, where a Representative will assist the guest. A guest is transferred from the International Arrival Terminal to the Maldivian Seaplane Terminal, about a 10-minute shuttle bus ride, and waits at the CCR Lounge before a scheduled seaplane transfer departs for Komandoo. The seaplane to Komandoo is normally scheduled to depart within one hour of all guests clearing Immigration and Customs.
- In rare instances, such as if an international flight arrival is delayed or a baggage claim form must be completed, then the wait would usually be longer. While we do not assure the length of the waiting period at the CCR Lounge would be, all efforts would be made between Komandoo and Maldivian to fly our guests at the earliest possible time.
Seaplanes fly during daylight hours only, i.e., between about 0600 and 1800. Airline policy requires passengers to check-in no later than 2 hours before flight time, therefore a Komandoo guest can connect by seaplane only to international flights departing VIA after 0900. Also, the last seaplane departure from Komandoo is about 1600.
- Guests arriving on an international flight from which it is not possible to connect with the last seaplane departure from the Maldivian Seaplane Terminal (the guest must check-in at the Maldivian Seaplane Terminal no later than 1600) may choose to overnight at a Hotel in Male’, or remain at the Airport. Such matters are handled by the guest’s local ground handling agent.
- Maximum checked-In luggage is 20 kilos per person; in extraordinary circumstances, luggage may be transported by boat or by a later flight (All other policies & procedures as per Airline regulations)
- In rare instances, due to circumstances outside the control of Maldivian Seaplane and/or Komandoo, such as unfavorable weather conditions, the seaplane departure may be scheduled to depart earlier than usual from Komandoo to the Maldivian Seaplane Terminal; or later than usual from the Maldivian Terminal to Komandoo, in which case, Maldivian nor Komandoo assumes any liability for any related expenses of the guests.
5 reviews for Komandoo Island Package All-Inclusive Plus (2021)
There are no inquiries yet.
Super place for snorkelers, no need to go with the boat somewhere or take excursions. Super delicious food. Beautiful place. Many exotic trees and plants in the island. Very green and clean. I recommend
Very beautiful location, pretty, clean and curated in all details, close to the 5.8 restaurant and amazing diving teachers. The staff is very welcoming and the facilities are great. We will come back for sure.
We stayed in a beach bungelow. They are very nice, you have some distance to your neighbours (separated by trees and bushes on the east side, so your own space feels like a private bay. Distance from your deckchairs to the water is 3-5 m, but to reach the outer reef it’s some swimming distance. We saw turtles, baby sharks, ocotpuss an all kind of tropical fishes during snorkeling. One of the big advantages are the small ways and no vehicles on the island. The staff is very friendly, the food in the main restaurant excellent, the drinks in the bars ok. The dive center and the diving places around are great and with boat trips you have a good variety of diving sites. We can hgihly recommand the underwater scooter speciality, its great to go against current, cross channels and see many sharks and schools of eagle rays – just a new dimension of diving. We are likely to return.
Jason D –
We loved our stay on Komandoo. Our beach room was wonderful and the outside bathroom added that island feel. The staff were super friendly and we loved the buffets and local dishes – well done to the chefs.
The sunset cruise is a must and the staff go out of their way to make it a really pleasurable experience – we saw some amazing dophins.
We really hope to be back soon.
We had very relaxing 2 weeks at this small and relaxing island. Overall very clean and well organized resort with solid food quality and friendly staff. The hotel is rather small and adults free with an excellent dive center and a nice beach. If there‘s anything missing or not ideal, it‘s probably finesse on the food side although good quality but not excellent, SPA prices on the higher side (USD 120 per 60mins) and rooms that could bear a renovation here and there.
We had nothing to complain and enjoyed our stay although during the pandemic and can recommend this hotel- maybe we come back at some point..