In This Article
1. Vietnam, The Land of Blue Dragon
3. Tanzania, Endless plains
5. Jordan, The Underestimated Treasure
1. Vietnam, The Land of Blue DragonVietnam is a land full of untold stories. Everywhere you step in can be a piece of paradise! Tasty Asian foods, small coffee-shops, and the fresh scent of Vietnamese coffee can entice every visitor. Extensive rice farms are other great spots in Vietnam for which many tourists and photographers are seeking. Vietnam has a soul, only visible when you visit it eagerly with a strong passion for discovering the pure experiences of traveling. One of the most interesting things about Vietnam is culture. Lifestyles are varied and it truly is a fantastic country to be discovered. If you are looking for the easiest and the most affordable ways to trip to Vietnam, take a look at the best Vietnam tours
2. Sri Lanka, Time to go wildSri Lanka is not just like a simple island, the more you get closer to it, the more amazing it looks. If you have ever drunk Ceylan tea so congratulations! You have gotten a gift from heaven. This heaven we are talking about is in the Indian Gulf and is close to India. A dream trip to Sri Lanka includes a chance of going into the wild; not only that but also surfing, relaxing and parties are other things you may find cool in Sri Lanka. Hotels in every size and style give you many options to chose as you wish. Everything in Sri Lanka has something to do with folk’s lifestyles and that makes a great combination of entertainment, adventure, and culture. See the best tours to Sri Lanka
3. Tanzania, Endless plainsA dream trip must wow you in a way you can not find anywhere else. Traveling to Tanzania is the “Thing” you shouldn’t underestimate. This African country is home to rare wildlife. Lions, giraffes, cheetahs, elephants, and many other kinds of animals have their territory. Happily, there are some tours to the highlighted parts of this country. Safari is one of the most popular activities in Tanzania for tourists. Zanzibar Beach in Tanzania attracts many pure lovers of all around the world to sit by the sea and redefine the meaning of calmness. Meeting locals also warms up your stay there and a great memory of kind people would last forever. Ready to visit Tanzania? Check out the best Tanzania Tours on TripWays.
4. Indonesia, A Home to DiversityEven thinking about the things traveling to Indonesia can give you is a pleasant experience. This country is the fourth most populous country in the world. Wonderland is a good name for a country with hundreds of volcanos and extensive seashores. nearly all of the entertainments in Indonesia have a relation with water or woods. Green parts of the country are a real treasure for the citizens and also for its varied wildlife. Dive into the local’s lives and the Asian culture of folks which is mixed with religious traditions, would divulge a secret from deep inside the lifestyle of the people.
5. Jordan, The Underestimated TreasureJordan is tasty, calm, adventurous and full of history. Archeologically, Jordan has some sites to be considered in the middle of the capital. Petra -which is one of the seven wonders of the world- is also located in Jordan and many tours head to this ancient magical part of the land. Your dream trip has a complete plan for dining and eating stuff. Jordan has a great kind of street food with the partly Mediterranean partly middle eastern taste of cooking style. Unfortunately, Jordan is not well known among famous tourist destinations in the world but it truly is a treasure. A lovely thing about this treasure is the opportunity it offers to you to communicate with kind-hearted locals. A deeper understanding of Arabic culture and lifestyle may help you get the point of their architecture and urban design. Take a look at the best of Jordan Tours on our website and book your next adventure!