Phi Phi Island Day Tour
Phi Phi Island is one of the best places in the world because of its beautiful marine life resources. Enjoy cruising by speedboat to the Phi Phi Island and with sightseeing at Viking Cave and Phi Phi Leh Lagoon. Swimming & snorkeling at Loh Sa Ma Bay, snorkeling along with the colorful coral reef gardens with exotic fish at Hin Klang, and swimming, relaxing, and sunbathing at Bamboo Island.
Day 1: Phi Phi Island Day Tour (L)
- Pick you up from your hotel at 08.00 – 08.30.
- Get on a speedboat for Phi Phi Leh with sightseeing at Viking Cave and Phi Phi Leh Lagoon, one of the most beautiful lagoons.
- Stop at Loh Sa Ma Bay for swimming & snorkeling. Head to Maya Bay. It is very beautiful, which is why the film named The Beach was filmed there in 2000. After Maya Bay, we will go to Monkey Bay where you will be greeted by many small monkeys.
- Have a delicious buffet lunch and relax at the restaurant on Phi Phi Island.
- After lunch more snorkeling at Hin Klang. It is open sea snorkeling along with the colorful coral reef gardens with exotic fish
- By the end we stop and spend the time for swimming, relaxing, and sunbathing at Bamboo Island
- Back to the pier and transfer you back to your hotel
Remarks: the details of the program can be changed depending on the tide or the weather conditions.
Specification: Phi Phi Island Day Tour
TripWays is an authorized agent of this operator. Please make sure you understand their booking Terms & Conditions.
There are no inquiries yet.