Booking a Tour
How can I book a tour?
- You will find the booking details on the right column of your desired tour.
- Specify the number of travelers, room type, and travel date.
- Choose one payment method from Pay Deposit and Pay in Full.
- Finally, click on the blue-colored “Book Now” button.
- You’ll be redirected to your cart on a new page.
- Here, you can remove tours, or add more tours by “Continue Shopping“.
- Finally, tap on “Update Cart” if you’ve made any changes.
- Fill in “Billing details“.
- You’ll see your order details on the right. Tick Tripways terms and conditions.
- Tap on the “Request Confirmation“.
- You”ll be notified by email, as soon as the availability is confirmed.
- If request confirmation is not needed, you’ll see Your Order and payment methods on the right column.
- Choose your desired payment method. Debit, credit cards, and PayPal are accepted.
- Whichever payment method, tick Tripways terms and conditions.
- If PayPal, Tap on “Proceed to PayPal”.
- Once your order is paid and placed, you’ll be redirected to a new page of your order details.
- Hooray! You’ve booked your tour!
How can I add my coupon code?
- On the Billing and Order page, you’ll see a Coupon Box (image 3).
- Click to enter your code, if you have.
- Tap on the “Apply Coupon” tab.
What do I do once I have booked my tour?
Once your order is placed, your tour is booked. There’s nothing to do more. Feel free to ask questions, if any. Our customer support team is available 24/7.
How early can I book a tour?
- It depends on the tour and its specific criteria. You can always check the booking terms by clicking on “Policy Tab” on each tour page.
- Usually, You are able to book your tour up to 24 months (2 Years) in Advance.
How late can I book a tour?
- It depends on the nature of the tour and its booking criteria. We suggest that book your tours at least 48 hours before tour departure if it’s available.
- Most of the tour operators will need you to book at least a few days before tour departure.